UA-46835615-1

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

VIDEO | VLOG #2 Visiting Maokong, Taipei



Finally it's here! a second vlog! This vlog should've been online about two weeks ago, but due to some 'technical' difficulties (my laptop wouldn't recognise my phone) it was delayed.
So two weeks ago I went to see Maokong in the Maokong gondola. The gondola is known for their transparent cabins, the crystal cabins. You'll be able to see below you while riding the gondola. So you have a great view of everything. Since it was nice weather, my friend Christina and I decided to go see this after having our morning coffee. It was such fun and I'd recommend it for those who are visiting Taipei to get a perfect view of the city. 

Enjoy this beautiful view with me in this vlog!

x J.




Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! :)

    You can get 15% off any watch from Daniel Wellington with the code 'DWelectricsunrise'. Visit my blog for more information:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this place is amazing..thanks for sharing
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...