UA-46835615-1

Thursday, September 17, 2015

OOTD | Heading to the city






When at least five people a day comment on your ripped jeans (not this jeans though) even though the holes are intentional and when you go to your part time job and someone (that someone being my brother) ask you not to wear teen clothes mentioning my ripped jeans, you know you need to buy some new pair of jeans. I've been looking in my closet but can't seem to find some regular skinny jeans, it might seem weird but somewhere between the ripped jeans trend my regular skinny's are disappearing. To be honest, I'm pretty much over the ripped jeans, it's getting a bit boring and winter is coming so it's not so practical. So I'm heading to the city to find me some good pair of skinny's.

Today's outfit is simple yet comfortable. I'm wearing my boyfriend jeans with an offshoulder top. I like to pair these jeans with some ankle boots or heels and this time I choose this fringed boot. I fell in love with it at first time while I was in Valencia. It's by the Italian brand 'Primadonna' and cost only 20 euros. I couldn't leave that behind!


Are you still on with the ripped jeans trend? How do you like this outfit?



Top | Primark
Cardigan | Primark
Jeans | Pull & Bear
Bag | Parfois
Boots | Primadonna


x J.




Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...