UA-46835615-1

Monday, March 16, 2015

EVENT | Three fashionistas at the HuisHoudBeurs 2015



This post is probably a few weeks due, but I've been MIA on the blog for a while, because I had to have some stitches and it took some while to recover from it. It wasn't anything serious, but it took me out of my daily rhythm which kinda sucks. But all is well and I'm back with a new post.

A few weeks ago I went to the annual Huishoudbeurs in Amsterdam. They invited me as press to share my experience with the  the their  It's a walhalla for housewives but also women who like to get some great deals on beauty, fashion and home/interior products. Unlike last year I was prepared for the mass of people and what to expect there. Last year I did a post on what you can do at the huishoudbeurs and what I bought, but since the products that are offered are pretty much the same as previous year, I thought to do a different post this year. So here's a post with the best dressed girls at the huishoudbeurs. 




The first girl is a friend of mine and of course the first girl I spotted. Sara wore this long waterfall blazer and combined it with some basic black crop top and ripped jeans. With it she wore some black Roshe's. I liked the feminine shape of the blazer and chained bag with the sporty and very convenient sneaker. Something I would definitely wear myself.







Second girl is named Shirin, she was working at the fair but still manage to look spot on. Her outfit is actually quite similar to Sara's, but I like how she wore suit pants instead of the jeans sara wore. Also you cannot miss the white sneaker trend that is everywhere at the moment. The Nike air max which Shirin is wearing is probably one of my fave white sneakers. (Even with a bit of dirt on it)






The last girl I spotted is Anne. Anne is wearing all black which is always a good choice. The think I liked about this outfit is the layering. Even though all garments are in black, the different fabrics and textures creates more dimension to the outfit. You don't really see on the outfit picture but I like the knee long vest peeking out of the leather jacket.


There were more girls who were nicely dressed but with the busy crowd it was impossible to ask all of them for a picture, which is too bad! Maybe next year new girls can be featured.



Which one is your favorite outfit?




Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...