UA-46835615-1

Friday, February 6, 2015

OOTD | It's february!




Can't believe it's already February. Time seem to fly by! I've got some exciting things going on this month. My semester at uni is starting again.. which probably isn't exciting for some, but I haven't been to school for a while now. So a little change is pleasant. This is hopefully the last course I have to take to finalise my Bachelor. And also somewhere at the end of february, I'll be going to the Huishoudbeurs 2015 as press and I've got some couple ideas that I'm working on for that event.

About today's outfit. I'm feeling a bit ill lately, especially my throat is aching. And since it's supposedly the coldest day of the year according to radio?, I decided to wear my turtle neck. I find this particular item hard to style with an outerwear actually, so it took me a while to get my outfit together. But eventually I'm quite pleased with it. I like the navy wrap coat with the turtle neck.


Wrap coat | Zara
Turtle neck sweater | Forever 21
Jeans | Pieces
Sneakers | Nike Free run 5.0 flash




What do you think of this outfit?


x J.





Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...