UA-46835615-1

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

OOTD | There's something about denim..




ZARA jean jacket, Bershka blouse, H&M black jeans, River Island heels

This is an outfit I wore a couple of days ago, so not really an outfit of the day. But it's an outfit nonetheless. I'm really into combining dark greyish jeans with blue jeans. So combining these H&M jeans I always wear with a quite old ZARA jean jacket is pretty much an uniform for me these days. (with the weather getting warmer, it's getting harder though) It's still lovely for the evenings.

J.



Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

2 comments:

  1. Dat jasje is echt supertof! Als ik dit zo zie moet ik toch vaker denim gaan dragen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look really cute girl :) love the denim jacket!! xx

    www.lackofcolor.at

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...