UA-46835615-1

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

OOTD & HAUL | How I wear my flyknits




MANGO dress, Tally Weily bag, RayBan sunglasses, Nike flyknit lunar 2


Soo.. I bought some new NIKES and I really shouldn't but I was thinking about it the whole time while I was in the library 'studying'. I couldn't stop thinking about it, it was 20% off at Zalando. So just to get me back to work, I bought them.. And it totally was worth it! I can wear this for running, the gym and even on a daily basis when I'm running some errands. This is how I would style them when I'm just getting through the day, heading to the library again. I love how the simple and versatile this dress from Mango is. The other day I wore this with some heels and it instantly gives you a chic look while pairing it with these sneakers will give you a more casual look! 

What do you think of this outfit? How would you wear these sneakers?

x J.

(btw have you voted for me already for the HEMA design competition? If you haven't, you should! click here)

1 comment:

  1. Those NIKES are awesome! And how amazing that you got them for 20% off! Great outfit!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...