UA-46835615-1

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

ootd | Spring cleaning




An outfitpost of a few days back. Simple black and white (and grey) outfit, my favourite at the moment. I need to get out of my blogging funk though. Haven't really got the blogging inspiration lately. So sorry for the lack of fashion related posts.

I feel so uninspired lately, not only fashionwise but in my everyday life as well. I feel like I'm just going through the motion of life. That's why I decided to clean up my closet (I really mean throwing things out of the back of my wardrobe) and sort it out. Throw things out that I really don't need and maybe even replace things for better ones. Maybe that's what I need to do for my current situation that I'm living in as well. It's time for me to get out there and leave the past behind, create some new memories and do what I want to do.

Do you know that feeling of just going through the motion? How do you deal with it?

J.

Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...