UA-46835615-1

Friday, April 25, 2014

OOTD | preparing for Kingsday



H&M shirt, New Look pleather vest, Primark skirt, Converse all stars
Finally we're able to wear skirts or shorts without stockings here in The Netherlands! Perfect timing, since tomorrow is a national festive day, Kingsday. It usually means wearing something orange, eating, partying and visiting flea markets. But the night before Kingsday is usually a night for partying. And since I haven't been going out in a while, some girlfriends and I decided to go to a beach party. Still indecisive though of what I'll be wearing. So I'm heading to the city to find me some goodies.

Have a nice weekend!





Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

3 comments:

  1. love this outfit :) such a simple combo but reeally cool :) especially the skirt - I've been looking for one like that for ages! xx

    www.lackofcolor.at

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wauw! Wat een super leuke look! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...