UA-46835615-1

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

OOTD | Another plaid-ful day




Zara plaid shorts, Pieces grey sweater, Bershka kneehigh boots, Mango necklace

Another outfitpost with my Zara plaid shorts and kneehigh boots, but I couldn't help it! Especially since I got my driving license, the weather isn't really a big factor in my outfits anymore.. Courses are starting again and I'm feeling motivated to do this right! The coming week is still filled with fun stuff to do but I need to plan my free hours and study hours better this time and maybe this semester will be a little bit more stressfree.

Anyway, my first giveaway ever ended successfully! I wanted to thank all the participants and congratulate the winner. I will plan another giveaway soon! :)

J.

Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

9 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...