UA-46835615-1

Friday, November 15, 2013

ootd | When it doesn't make the cut.



H&M long blazer, Primark flower blouse, H&M shorts, H&M ankle boots, H&M maroon bag
School has taken over my life.. And because the daylight savings time, I don't have enough natural light to take proper pictures when I get back home from uni. Thank god for outfit pictures that didn't make the post, so that I can use it for times like these.. The outfit that I'm wearing was from early november. I wouldn't suggest wearing it now though, it's getting colder and colder, I already got my hand gloves out from the closet.

Although school has been taking so much of my free time and basically got me tied up at home, I still managed to do my driving exam and passed it! So maybe things will look up from now :)
Have a nice weekend! Do you have anything planned?

J.

9 comments:

  1. Gefeliciteerd :)! Leuke outfit ook!
    En ik heb vandaag ook m'n handschoenen tevoorschijn gehaald, brr wat is het koud..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bedankt! haha ja en binnenkort de mutsen, niet omdat het leuk is maar omdat het zal moeten :P
      xx

      Delete
  2. Wat een leuk printje heeft je blousje! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVEEE!

    Nominated you for the Liebster award ^^
    Would love to see you answer my questions :D:D

    http://bit.ly/18IjRFT

    Love!<3

    Janaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I like yours as well :) I've followed you
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...