UA-46835615-1

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Personal | Stylight is taking over



 
I recently discovered this new fashion community Stylight and I got right into it! It's a fashion community where you can post looks in a collage, you can even put videos/music and quotes in it. It makes your look so much more fun and personal. You can get hearts for your looks or you can heart other people's, follow your favorite people and get inspiration from them daily. The best part is that you can buy the items you heart in one click, the site will direct you to the webshop where you can order right away. If you're looking for a different fashion platform or community where you can express yourself more, then you should definitely check Stylight and become a member to the community!


I'm still new to it and trying things out for the collage but you can still check my Stylight page here. Have you already tried it? Let me know what you think of it in the comments below.
Hope to see you there!

J.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Stylelight before but it reminds me of Lookbook and Chictopia except much, much more interactive? I love how the internet brings all us fashion-heads together

    x karen
    www.thechicndamned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik heb ook Stylight, snap er alleen niet zo heel veel van haha. Leuk outfitje heb je daar aan, dat vest lijkt me heerlijk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke website!! en wat een leuke outfit

    xx Mounia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie outfit! En je hebt een super leuke blog. Ik volg je nu :)

    Liefs,
    Kiki // Chicks About Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely coat! Great outfit. Wanna follow each other on GFC? xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...