UA-46835615-1

Monday, July 15, 2013

OOTD | Cruising the streets




H&M crop top, Monki high waisted pants, Geox white leather sneakers, Casio Watch, Arbo cruiser
This summer you'll be seeing me a lot with this cruiser of mine that I just got! I've been wanting a longboard for quite some time now and finally decided to get this Arbo cruiser one. It's quite small for a longboard and harder to learn for a beginner. But I think I'll be using this more often since I can bring it with me all the time. The outfit is not really inspiring because I was just skating in the neighbourhood and was quite positive I would fall on my butt several times (In the end I fell only once).

J.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaaf zo'n board en dat je het kan idd!
    Vind je top leuk en je hebt het lekker simpel gecombineerd, I like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw supermooie cruiser! Zelf wil ik al heel lang graag een pennyboard maar deze ziet er toch ook wel echt mooi uit! En je hebt echt mooi haar! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...