UA-46835615-1

Thursday, June 20, 2013

ootd | flowerbomb

H&M linen shirt, H&M logg flower mini skirt
I have a gift of dressing inappropriately for the weather.. Few days ago the weather was so hot! and I wore sneakers and long jeans and when I wanted to dress a bit summery.. it got colder again! I bought a H&M skirt in sale for 10euros, I love the flowery detail on it and this rusty colored shirt from H&M in sale as well. Can't wait for other sales to begin! For those who live in The Netherlands, my friend asked a Zara saleswoman when the sale will begin since we already saw the clothingracks organized as usually in the sale and she answered friday! So if you were planning on going to Zara.. DON'T and wait for friday!

J.


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...